Are you looking for the best love songs to add to your playlist?
Do you need a collection of romantic love songs for an intimate date night at home?
There are lots of heart-melting love songs out there that can remind you of what true love feels like and why you need love in your life.
Even if you’re single, you can still enjoy a good night of romantic music to help you believe in real love that makes the heart happy or to make you relax deeply in your bubble bath.
If you already have a partner, love songs can be a great way to bring back the beautiful memories of your love story.
Aside from rose petals, scented candles and soothing essential oils, love songs help to promote a romantic atmosphere for the perfect date night.
If you want to keep the spark alive with your partner, add these 100 romantic love songs to your playlist and enjoy a passionate night with the love of your life.
You can even learn new songs by watching videos with love song lyrics on YouTube.
When you’re planning for the most passionate date night of your life, it’s important to have a list of romantic love songs that can put you in the mood.
Make these beautiful love songs a regular part of your life by adding them to a music playlist so you can access them any time you want to get your groove on.
Are you ready to cuddle under a blanket with the love of your life?
Prepare a romantic playlist with the best love songs ever that resonate with you from the list below.
Most of the songs mentioned have topped the billboard chart at least once. They are also ranked as the greatest love songs of all time.
Whether you’re a fan of Benjy Grinberg and his record label or not, you’ll find these romantic love songs totally comforting when you’re in need of love and romance.
Here is a list of the top 100 romantic love songs of all time. Whatever genre of music you listen to, I’m confident you’ll find something you love in this list.
If you’re in the mood for some real love and chocolate isn’t doing it for you, these romantic love songs are guaranteed to make your heart melt.
You’re going to fall in love all over again when you put these beautiful love songs on repeat.
TOP 100 ROMANTIC LOVE SONGS OF ALL TIME
1. “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston
2. “If I Can’t Have You” by Shawn Mendes
3. “You Make Loving Fun” by Fleetwood Mac
4. “At Last” by Etta James
5. “Thinkin’ Bout You” by Frank Ocean
6. “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele
7. “God Only Knows” by The Beach Boys
8. “The Power of Love” by Celine Dion
9. “Your Song” by Elton John
10. “Unchained Melody” by The Righteous Brothers
11. “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
12. “Such Great Heights” by The Postal Service
13. “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face” by Roberta Flack
14. Come What May” by Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman
15. “My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion
16. “Kiss Me” by Ed Sheeran
17. “All of Me” by John Legend
18. “Everything I Do, I Do It For You” by Bryan Adams
19. “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley
20. “Lady in Red” by Chris De Burgh
21. “Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love for You” by George Benson
22. “Hello” by Lionel Richie
23. “From This Moment On” by Shania Twain
24. “I Will Be Right Here Waiting For You” by Richard Marx
25. “The Way You Make Me Feel” by Michael Jackson
26. “If You’re Not The One” by Daniel Bedingfield
27. “Say You Love Me” by Jessie Ware
28. “Making Love Out Of Nothing At All” by Air Supply
29. “I’ll Make Love To You” by Boyz II Men
30. “I Want To Know What Love Is” by Foreigner
31. “It Must Have Been Love” by Roxette
32. “When a Man Loves a Woman” by Michael Bolton
33. “Hero” by Enrique Iglesias
34. “The Way You Look Tonight” by Frank Sinatra
35. “You’re Still the One” by Shania Twain
36. “Endless Love” Lionel Richie ft. Diana Ross
37. “I Just Called to Say I Love You” by Stevie Wonder
38. “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
39. “Try a Little Tenderness” by Otis Redding
40. “I Want to Hold Your Hand” by The Beatles
41. “End Of The Road” by Boyz II Men
42. “I Love You Always Forever” by Donna Lewis
43. “I Only Have Eyes for You” by The Flamingos
44. “Nobody” by Keith Sweat
45. “Cover Me Up” by Jason Isbell
46. “Soul on Fire” by LaVern Baker
47. “To Love Somebody” by Bee Gees
48. “Bring It On Home to Me” by Sam Cooke
49. “Come Away With Me” by Norah Jones
50. “Dreaming of You” by Selena Quintanilla
51. “My Girl” by The Temptations
52. “Everywhere” by Michelle Branch
53. “When I Fall in Love” by Nat King Cole
54. “All On Me” by Devin Dawson
55. “Beyond” by Leon Bridges
56. “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
57. “Baby Love” by The Supremes
58. “Hold You in My Arms” by Ray LaMontagne
59. “We Belong Together” by Mariah Carey
60. “Stuck On You” by Lionel Richie
61. “The Way I Am” by Ingrid Michaelson
62. “We Belong Together” by Gavin DeGraw
63. “Crush” by Dave Matthews Band
64. “Your Hand in Mine” by Explosions in the Sky
65. “If You Leave Me Now” by Chicago
66. “You’re the First, the Last, My Everything” by Barry White
67. “Always” by Bon Jovi
68. “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face” by Roberta Flack
69. “Let’s Get it On” by Marvin Gaye
70. “Wonderful Tonight” by Eric Clapton
71. “Truly Madly Deeply” by Savage Garden
72. “Ain’t No Sunshine” by Bill Withers
73. “Careless Whisper” by George Michael
74. “Always on my Mind” by Elvis Presley
75. “Can’t Take My Eyes off You” by Andy Williams
76. “Amazed” by Lonestar
77. “Kiss from a Rose” by Seal
78. “Nothing Even Matters” by Lauryn Hill feat. D’Angelo
79. “Sexual Healing” by Marvin Gaye
80. “A Thousand Miles” by Vanessa Carlton
81. “Love to Love You Baby” by Donna Summer
82. “So High” by John Legend
83. “You Make Me Feel So Young” by Frank Sinatra
84. “Into You” by Ariana Grande
85. “Best Part” by H.E.R. & Daniel Caesar
86. “Señorita” by Camila Cabello & Shawn Mendes
87. “Love On Top” by Beyoncé
88. “Lovesong” by The Cure
89. “Always Be My Baby” by Mariah Carey
90. “My Kind of Love” by Emeli Sandé
91. “Beneath Your Beautiful” by Labrinth ft. Emeli Sandé
92. “You Send Me” by Sam Cooke
93. “Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green
94. “A Thousand Miles” by Vanessa Carlton
95. “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran ft. Beyoncé
96. “Just the Way You Are” by Bruno Mars
97. “Stay With Me” by Sam Smith
98. “No Air” by Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown
99. “When I Look At You” by Miley Cyrus
100. “Bleeding Love” by Leona Lewis
Do you know that music heals? I guess that’s why most people resort to listening to sad love songs after a breakup.
Music is a great therapy for the soul so make sure it’s a part of your life and your relationship.
I’ve made it easy for you by curating a great list of the most romantic love songs that can help you and your partner connect easily.
Whether you’re having an indoor picnic together, enjoying a candlelight dinner, playing a board game for two or just relaxing while gazing at the stars, a playlist of beautiful love songs can make the moment so much more special.
The secret to using this romantic playlist is to make your environment cozy with soft blankets, lots of pillows, scented candles and strawberry dipped in chocolate.
You’ll finding yourself making sweet passionate love in no time when you turn on some romantic music.
If you don’t feel like slow dancing to these love songs, just cuddle with your partner in bed and enjoy the romantic moment.
Even if you’re into country love songs, I’m sure you’ll find a few heart-warming love songs on the list to put on repeat for solo date night or couples date night.
Go grab an at home spa kit and have yourself a good time with the best romantic love songs of all time.
About The Author
Jennifer Dagi is happily married to her best friend and the love of her life.
As a relationship coach, she is passionate about helping couples build healthy and happy relationships.
She strongly believes communication and intimacy are the most important ingredients for building a successful relationship.
Join her on a fabulous journey to improve your love life one step at a time and don't forget to subscribe for weekly blog updates.