Are you looking for engraving ideas for your husband to make him feel extra special?
Whether it’s for a wedding day, birthday or anniversary, there are always special words you can use to show love to your spouse.
But sometimes, it’s hard to find the perfect words that will describe your feelings and melt his heart at the same time.
The length of engraving words you can use depend entirely on the size of the gift.
If you’re planning on giving your husband a piece of jewelry, a wrist watch, keychain or pocket knife, the amount of words you can engrave on the gift will be limited.
Small gifts can only carry a certain number of characters and large gifts can fit in more words.
So, it’s important to know what you’re buying before choosing your engraving ideas for the special occasion.
The best gifts are the ones that can stand the test of time! A popular choice of gift for couples include accessories, jewelry and vintage items.
If you choose personalized jewelry for a gift, first consider the size of the item and then choose the appropriate engraving words.
A good choice of gift should be something high quality and durable to carry the memory for a long time.
Luckily, I’ve selected a few short messages you can use so you won’t have to deal with word limits when engraving your custom gift.
Giving your spouse a special gift is the best way to make him feel loved and appreciated especially if the gift is unique, romantic, funny or personalized.
The hard part is knowing the perfect gift that you can present to your husband on different special occasions.
Most couples decide to use laser engraving for an engagement ring, a memorial jewelry, family heirloom or handcrafted jewelry that has a special significance to the wearer.
An engraved message can be anything from a first name, special initials, wedding vows or a date to mark a day that is special to both of you.
It can also be an inspirational quote, a meaningful bible verse, song lyrics or a secret message that is know to only you and your spouse.
Engraving a date that is important to you and your partner is another good choice if you’re looking for wedding ring engraving ideas to add to the inside of the band.
It can be the day you first met, your first date, wedding date, a special place you go to or even the birthday of your spouse.
If you would like to use a short and simple inscription, engraving a meaningful date on your gift is a really good way to add a personal touch to it.
You can also choose to use words in different languages for a wedding ring engraving but you have to make sure that your spouse will be able to interpret the message.
Do you need the perfect engraving inspiration for a great gift idea? In this article, you’ll find a lot of creative ideas to use on customized gifts.
If you just got engaged and you’re wondering what to engrave on an engagement ring, you can also use these engraving ideas for promise rings.
80 BEST ENGRAVING IDEAS FOR YOUR HUSBAND
A great way to find custom engraving ideas is to start by thinking of the best jokes, Bible verses, lyrics to love songs or excerpts from poems that your spouse loves.
If you can’t come up with anything on your own, take a look at my list of engraving ideas and special messages for the perfect personalized gift.
The best part in giving your spouse a personalized gift is that it makes them feel special and it creates a special bond between the two of you.
If you’re asking “What should I engrave for my partner on a special occasion?” Here are some sweet engraving messages for him.
You’ll be totally inspired by these engraved sayings and your husband will adore them too.
BIBLE VERSES FOR ENGRAVINGS
Gifts with Bible verses are a great way to show your unique love and devotion to your partner.
If you’re a Christian couple, here are some religious verses you can use to engrave on your gift:
1. I found the one whom my soul loves.– Song of Solomon 3:4
2. Love never fails…– 1 Corinthians 13:8
3. My Love is mine, and I am his.– Song of Solomon 2:16
4. Two are better than one.— Ecclesiastes 4:9
5. This is my beloved and this is my friend.– Song of Solomon 5:16
6. Trust in the Lord with all your heart.– Proverbs 3:5
7. I have loved you with an everlasting love.– Jeremiah 31:3
8. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?– Romans 8:35
9. We love Him because He first loved us.– 1 John 4:19
10. Do everything in love.– 1 Corinthians 16:14
11. Let us love one another, for love comes from God.– 1 John 4:8
12. Love is patient, love is kind.– 1 Corinthians 13:4
13. Be still and know that I am with you.– Psalm 46:10
14. As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you.– John 15:9
15. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.– Mark 10:9
ROMANTIC ENGRAVING IDEAS FOR YOUR HUSBAND
If you’re looking for romantic engravings for a custom gift to say how much you love your spouse, here are some one word engraving ideas for you:
16. True love always finds a way
17. You are my One and Only
18. Our love is timeless
19. You are mine forever
20. I found my other half
21. You belong in my heart forever
22. Home is wherever I’m with you
23. There’s no love like your love
24. You’re the only one I want for life
25. My heart is yours forever
26. Always and Forever
27. You are my heartthrob
28. My love, my life, my best friend
29. I knew from the moment I met you…
30. You are my favorite person
31. Keeper of my heart
32. I found my forever love
33. Love is friendship set on fire
34. I love you to the moon and back
35. You are worth the wait
SHORT LOVE QUOTES FOR ENGRAVINGS
Using love quotes to express your feelings for your spouse is considered romantic by a lot of people.
Here are some of the best engraving quotes for your husband:
36. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
37. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you.” — Angelita Lim
38. “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” — Elvis Presley
39. “It’s always better when we’re together.” — Jack Johnson
40. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
41. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
42. “I need you like a heart needs a beat.” — One Republic
43. “Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.” — Truth Devour
44. “My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.” – Christina White
45. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” — Ed Sheeran
46. “I love you. You… you complete me.” — Jerry Maguire
47. “When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul.” — Joey W. Hill
48. “You’re nothing short of my everything.” – Ralph Block
49. “You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.” — Taylor Swift
50. “You are, and always have been, my dream.”― Nicholas Sparks
51. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” — Ben Folds
52. “My soul and your soul are forever tangled.” — N.R. Hart
53. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Hermann Hesse
54. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
55. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.” — Unknown
56. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
57. ”I never want to stop making memories with you.” — Pierre Jeanty
58. “True love stories never have endings.” — Richard Bach
59. “The day my life changed forever was the day I first saw you.” – The Longest Ride
60. “I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever.” – Twilight
FUNNY ENGRAVING IDEAS FOR YOUR HUSBAND
Sometimes, a little sense of humor is all you need to add a personalized touch to a gift.
Make your spouse laugh out loud with these humurous ideas:
61. To love, honor and irritate
62. Come live in my heart and pay no rent
63. Like Asthma, you take my breath away
64. Pheww! I finally got your last name
65. My body is all yours now, have fun
66. Finders Keepers
67. You’re stuck with me
68. I love you more than coffee
69. I can’t live without you because you have my heart
70. I’m crazy for you
71. Love is you + me = 4ever
72. You stole my heart
73. Let’s grow old together
74. Best friend forever
75. Live * Laugh * Love
76. Legally mine
77. No refunds
78. Put your ring back on!
79. May the force be with us
80. The best is yet to come!
Engraving a personalized gift is a great opportunity to be creative and make it extra special or meaningful for just you and your spouse.
Many couples use different things that hold a special significance to them.
The most favorite ring engraving ideas for couples are “I Love You” and “Always & Forever” because they represent eternal love and long-term commitment.
Some people like to engrave romantic words in different languages like “Mo Anam Cara,” which means “My Soul Mate” in Gaelic or “Te Amo” which means “I Love You” in Spanish.
Other popular engravings used include Bible verses and unusual symbols or characters like the heart symbol and infinity symbol.
The most important thing when it comes to engraving a custom gift is that you choose something short, secret and special that will touch a part of your spouse’s soul because it means a lot to them.
Even if you’re single and you’re looking for engraving ideas for your boyfriend, you will find some love quotes in this post that can make him feel loved.