Have you ever struggled with finding the perfect words to write on a Valentine’s day card?
It is a really frustrating experience when you can’t find the right words to tell your husband how much you love him on the most romantic day of the year.
Luckily, this year is going to be different because I’ve compiled a list of some of the best Valentine’s day quotes you can use to make your husband feel loved and special.
Whether it’s your first Valentine’s day or you’ve been married for years, it’s important to show your husband some love by getting him a special gift, sending him a romantic message or going out for dinner together in your favorite restaurant.
If you’ve asked yourself, ” What can I write in my husband’s Valentine’s card?” You’re definitely not alone!
I’ve put together a list of romantic love quotes you can choose from to make your man feel loved and special.
120 BEST VALENTINE’S DAY QUOTES FOR YOUR HUSBAND
Sometimes, love leaves you speechless with a racing heart and overwhelming emotions.
It’s normal to love someone and yet not know what to say to them to express your feelings.
You may think the words will come naturally to you when you’re married but, it often doesn’t work out that way.
You can love your husband deeply and still find yourself struggling to convey your feelings to him.
To avoid feeling stuck or helpless on Valentine’s Day, it’s a good idea to start searching for romantic quotes you can add to your husband’s gift, greeting card or Valentine’s day message.
Most times, just saying “I love you” isn’t enough to pass your message across.
If you’re looking for Valentine messages to express your deepest feelings to your husband on the day of love, you’ll get a huge collection of Valentine wishes in this blog post.
Use these quotes when you can’t find the right words to tell that special man in your life how much you love him.
ROMANTIC VALENTINE’S DAY QUOTES FOR YOUR HUSBAND
Love is the most beautiful feeling in the whole world and that’s why it’s so difficult to pour your heart out to your loved one.
There are just too many words to say and yet, you won’t be able to describe exactly how you feel about the best man in your life.
Whether you’re searching for what to write on a gift card, in a text message or love note, these romantic quotes will definitely melt your husband’s heart.
1. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
2. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
3. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
4. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.K.K. Tolken
5. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
6. “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.” – Sarah Bernhardt
7. “I know no other reason to love you than to love you.” — Fernando Pessoa
8. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – DeAnna Anderson
9. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” —Maya Angelou
10. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” —Alfred Tennyson
11. “My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.” – Christina White
12. “I will love you truly forever and a day!” — William Rose Bené
14. “You found parts of me I didn’t know existed and in you, I found a love I no longer believed was real.” — Unknown
15. “There are over a million words in our language but for some reason, none of them can describe the way you make me feel.” — Robert M. Drake
SHORT LOVE QUOTES FOR HIM ON VALENTINE’S DAY
The best way to show love to your husband on Valentine’s Day is to give him a personalized gift with a cute love message engraved on it so he can remember your love every time he sees the gift.
If you need a short Valentine message for your wonderful husband, here are some of the best ones to choose from.
16. ”All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” — Ed Sheeran
17. “Our love is like the wind. I can’t see it, but I can feel it.” – A Walk to Remember
18. “My soul and your soul are forever tangled.” —N.R. Hart
19. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” —Ben Folds
20. “I love being one half of a romantic couple.” — Julianna Margulies
21. “To me, you are perfect.” — Love Actually
22. ”Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.” — Truth Devour
23. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” —Haruki Murakami
24. “You are, and always have been, my dream.”―Nicholas Sparks
25. “I love you. You… you complete me.” — Jerry Maguire
26. ”I need you like a heart needs a beat.” — One Republic
27. “It’s always better when we’re together.” – Jack Johnson
28. “You’re nothing short of my everything.” – Ralph Block
29. “You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.” — Taylor Swift
30. “I love you right up to the moon—and back.” — Sam McBratney
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY QUOTES FOR YOUR HUSBAND
If you’ve ever caught yourself asking, “What is a good Valentine message to send to my husband?”
These happy Valentine’s Day wishes for husband are perfect to add to custom gifts, greeting cards, love notes or text messages.
This is the best way to say “I love you” if your spouse’s love language is words of affirmation.
31. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. I’m so grateful for your love. Happy Valentine’s Day my loving husband.
32. I don’t know what I would do without your love. You’re my one true love and your touch makes everything better. I love you so much. Happy Valentine’s Day!
33. Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite. Happy Valentine’s Day to you!
34. You make me feel like the luckiest person in the world because I have you. Your love is all I need in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart!
35. Falling in love with you is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My heart is so full of love. Happy Valentine’s Day dear hubby!
36. If I could spend the rest of my life looking into those gorgeous eyes of yours, I won’t need anything else from God because you’re all I want. Happy Valentine’s Day my sweet love.
37. How did I get so lucky to find the man of my dreams in this lifetime? I must have done something right. Our love was meant to be and I pray it lasts forever. Happy Valentine’s Day my prince charming!
38. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most wonderful husband in the world. You’re my perfect match, my soul mate, my best friend and my favorite valentine. I love you now and forever.
39. My favorite place to be is in your arms. I feel completely at home when I’m with you. Thank you for being the love of my life. Happy Valentine’s Day babe!
40. As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change. I will always keep falling in love with you. Happy Valentine’s Day sweetie!
41. Happy Valentine’s Day to my best friend. I wouldn’t be here without your love, support and encouragement. You make me a better person. Thank you for being an amazing husband.
42. If someone asks me what my idea of the best Valentine’s Day gift is, I would say, “To hold your hand forever and grow old with you.” I want nothing else! I love you with all my heart.
43. I couldn’t have wished for a more perfect life partner. You are everything I’ve ever wanted and more. Happy Valentine’s Day my love!
44. Happy Valentine’s Day to my sweet husband. If today were to be my last day on Earth, I would use my last breath to say “I love you” because you mean the world to me.
45. Marrying you was the best decision I ever made in my life. I look forward to celebrating many more years of love with you. Happy Valentine’s Day honey!
HEART TOUCHING VALENTINE’S DAY QUOTES FOR HIM
Most women think men are not emotional enough to appreciate love messages but with the right words, you can touch the depths of your husband’s soul.
Do you need heartfelt Valentine’s Day messages for him? Use these love quotes for husband on Valentine’s Day to melt his heart and make him love you more.
46. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
47. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
48. “I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” —The Notebook
49. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.” —Unknown
50. “You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” – Dierks Bentley
51. “When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul.” — Joey W. Hill
52. ”I never want to stop making memories with you.” — Pierre Jeanty
53. “I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever.” – Twilight
54. “I love you – I am at rest with you – I have come home.” — Dorothy L. Sayers
55. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
56. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
57. “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
58. “I am grateful that you were born, that your love is mine, and our two lives are woven and welded together.” — Mark Twain
59. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” — Roy Croft
60. “Forever is never long enough when it’s spent with you.” — Ralph
FUNNY VALENTINE’S DAY QUOTES FOR YOUR HUSBAND
Valentine’s Day doesn’t need to be all about roses, love songs and romantic messages.
With a little sense of humor, you can turn it into a special day filled with fun and laughter.
If you want to put a smile on your husband’s face this Valentine, use these funny quotes to make him smile and brighten his day instantly.
61. “I love you like a fat kid loves cake.” – Scott Adams
62. “Love is sharing your popcorn.” – Charles Schultz
63. “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.” – Elizabeth Evans
64. “Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you.” – Dolly Parton
65. “Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.” – George Burns
66. “I love you more than my own skin.” — Frida Kahlo
67. “Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.” — Samuel Lover
68. “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”
— Franklin P. Jones
69. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” — Charles M. Schulz
70. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
71. “I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?” — Jean Illsley Clarke
72. “Romantic love is a mental illness. But it’s a pleasurable one.” – Fran Lebowitz
73. “Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.” – Carroll Bryant
74. “You can’t put a price tag on love. But if you could, I’d wait for it to go on sale.” – Hussein Nishah
75. “It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.” – Lucille Ball
CUTE VALENTINE’S DAY QUOTES FOR YOUR HUSBAND
Do you want to add some cute Valentine’s day sayings for him on a love note or card?
Make sure it’s a short and sweet message that can portray your deepest feelings in a few sentences.
On this list, you’ll find some of the best Valentine’s day card sayings for husband to say “I love you” in a unique way.
76. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
77. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” –A. A. Milne
78. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
79. “I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love.” — William Blake
80. “I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars.” — JmStorm
81. “You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.” — Unknown
82. “Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I’ve ever done.” ― Kate Meader
83. “I love you because I love you because it would be impossible not to love you. I love you without question, without calculation, without reason, good or bad, faithfully, with all my heart and soul, and every faculty.” — Juliette Drouet
84. “I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.” – 50 First Dates
85. “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
86. “In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” – Fitzwilliam Darcy
87. “A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.” – Henry Wadsworth
88. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” – Bill Wilson
89. “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.” – Eleanor Di Guillo
90. “Everywhere I look, I am reminded of your love. You are my world.” – Unknown
DEEP LOVE QUOTES FOR HIM ON VALENTINE’S DAY
Deep love messages have a way of sinking into the subconscious mind of the hearer and staying there for a long time.
If you want your husband to remember this Valentine’s Day for years to come, use these beautiful quotes to show the love of your life how much he really means to you.
91. “You think you’re one of millions but you’re one in a million to me.” — Brad Paisley
92. “The regret of my life is that I have not said ‘I love you’ often enough.” — Yoko Ono
93. “I will love you all my life and when I die, I will still love you through eternity and beyond.” — Leann
94. “Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.” — Jodi Lynn Anderson
95. “You feel more like home to me than any place I’ve ever been.” ― Angela N. Blount
96. “Meeting you was fate…Becoming your friend was a choice…But falling in love with you I had no control over.” ― Teresa Conroy
97. “I will never be perfect for you, but I will always imperfectly try to be.” ― Atticus
98. “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” ― Paulo Coelho
99. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you like this because I don’t know any other way to love.” ― Pablo Neruda
100. “I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.” – Elizabeth Browning
101. “I have no special gift. With deep love, I give what I have.” ― Debasish Mridha
102. “I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end.” – Franz Kafka
103. “You’re the moon of my life, that’s all I know and all I need to know and if this is a dream I will kill the man who tries to wake me.” – Game of Thrones
104. “Loving you is not a task, loving you is a privilege and I’m grateful for that.” – Keshav Sharma
105. “Whenever I’m here, alone, you make me feel like I am home again. Whenever I’m alone with you, you make me whole again.” – The Cure
FIRST VALENTINE’S DAY WISHES FOR YOUR HUSBAND
In the first year of marriage, love is so intoxicating that it leaves you speechless.
If this is your first time celebrating Valentine’s Day with your husband and you’re struggling to find the perfect words to express how you feel, these 1st Valentine’s day wishes would save the day.
106. “Sometimes I think, I need a spare heart to feel all the things I feel.” ― Sanober Khan
107. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” ― Cassandra Clare
108. “I don’t love you for looks, or your body, but because you can sing a song that only I can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
109. Waking up in your arms is a dream come true. I couldn’t have wished for a better Valentine’s day gift. I love you!
110. “I knew you were special from the moment we met. How I’m looking forward to all of our tomorrows.” – Robin Raven
111. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
112. “Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!” – Thomas Hood
113. Happy Valentine’s Day to my happily ever after. I look forward to making many beautiful memories with you, my love.
114. You’re everything I hoped for in a husband. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that I will spend every Valentine’s Day with you for the rest of my life. I love you so much!
115. “You are the poem I never knew how to write, and this life is the story I always wanted to tell.” – T.K. Gregson
116. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” — Stephanie Perkins.
117. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, and then all at once.” —John Green
118. “You are the brightest star, and I’m in love with who you are.” —White Lines & Red Lights
119. “You are what I never knew I always wanted.” —Fools Rush in
120. “The best part about getting to know you is anticipating that each day brings new surprises that are all about you.” – Robin Raven
Not every couple likes to celebrate Valentine’s Day so if you’ve decided to mark the day with the love of your life, go out of your way to make it extra special for both of you.
Apart from personalized gifts and flowers, love quotes are also great for showing your husband how much you love him.
If you find any Valentine’s message that strikes a chord in your heart, that’s a sure sign that your spouse will adore it too.
Even if you’re not married but you have a serious relationship, you can use these unique Valentine’s Day quotes for your boyfriend as well.
Happy Valentine’s Day to you!
About The Author
Jennifer Dagi is happily married to her best friend and the love of her life.
As a relationship coach, she is passionate about helping couples build healthy and happy relationships.
She strongly believes communication and intimacy are the most important ingredients for building a successful relationship.
Join her on a fabulous journey to improve your love life one step at a time and don't forget to subscribe for weekly blog updates.