Do you know the importance of using words of affirmation for your husband?
Words are powerful tools that can have a tremendous impact on the subconscious mind of people, so it’s important to keep a list of affirmations for your husband.
Telling your romantic partner positive love affirmations is the secret to building a happy marriage that can last a lifetime.
Whether your husband’s love language is words of affirmation, physical touch, quality time, or acts of service, it’s a good idea to tell him some words of encouragement, especially if he’s going through hard times.
The men in our lives are not often appreciated enough even when they go through hell just to make us happy and comfortable.
Research shows that the number one problem people complain about in a marriage is that they feel unheard, unseen, and unloved by their spouse.
In loving relationships, couples take turns showing love and appreciation for each other on a regular basis. This is what keeps the love alive!
The best way to fill your husband’s love tank is to use positive statements or words of appreciation every day.
If you want to make your husband feel loved, be a better wife and tell him some positive affirmations that can uplift him during tough times.
Luckily, there are so many nice words you can say to your husband to give him positive energy and make him a better man.
In this article, you’ll find good examples of words of affirmation you can use regularly. However, you don’t need to wait for bad days to tell him kind words.
Whenever you want to cheer him up and brighten his day, send him a cute text message, write him a romantic love letter or paste some sticky notes on the bathroom mirror for him.
Do you know what to say to a man to encourage him? When you have a great husband, don’t fail to remind him of how awesome he is every day.
If you’re looking for good affirmations for your partner or cute compliments for husband, I’ve curated a list of some of the best affirmations to tell your husband.
Here are 59 great affirmations for your husband to make him feel loved.
POSITIVE WORDS OF AFFIRMATION FOR YOUR HUSBAND
Sometimes life is stressful and it creates a lot of strain on couples in a healthy marriage. The secret to maintaining a strong relationship with your spouse is to build them up when life hits them hard.
Encourage your husband to start his day on a positive and lighter note with these words of encouragement for a man you love. Here are some positive words of affirmation examples:
1. You are my best friend and I couldn’t have asked for a better life partner.
2. You’ve made me a better woman just by loving me and being by my side on a daily basis.
3. No matter what you’re going through today, I just want to remind you that you’re doing a great job.
4. You deserve all the good things in life because you’re a hard worker and one of the best people I know.
5. I promise to stay with you through good times and rough times for the rest of my life.
6. You are destined for great things, my love. Don’t let the world tell you anything less.
7. I believe in you with all my heart and I know the best is yet to come.
8. Every day when I look at you, I see a man who is full of potential. Don’t give up!
9. I need you to know that you mean the world to me and I couldn’t live without you.
10. You are a great husband and the best gift I’ve ever received from God.
11. I’m so lucky to have you as a life partner for the rest of my life. You’re such a handsome man with a big heart.
12. I am so proud of the man you’ve become and the man you’re still becoming.
GODLY WORDS OF AFFIRMATION FOR HIM
There is no greater love than the unfailing love of God. But in moments of despair, we tend to forget how steadfast God’s love is to His children because we are consumed with defeating thoughts.
When it seems as if the challenges of life will never come to an end, remind your partner of how precious he is to His Father in heaven with these biblical affirmations for husband.
13. Fear not, for God has redeemed you; He has called you by your name; You are His.— Isaiah 43:1
14. God’s grace is sufficient for you, for his power is made perfect in weakness. Gladly boast of your weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon you.— 2 Corinthians 12:9
15. When you pass through the waters God will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you .— Isaiah 43:2
16. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, God has overcome the world.— John 16:33
17. Rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.—1Thessalonians 5:15
18. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.— Romans 15:13
19. Praise God, for you are fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are the works of God.— Psalms 139:14
20. If God is for you, who can be against you? You are more than a conqueror through Him who loves you.— Romans 8:31
21. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.— Deuteronomy 31:6
22. I’m convinced that God, who began this good work in you, will carry it through to completion on the day of Christ Jesus.— Philippians 1:6
23. God has plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.— Jeremiah 29:11
24. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.— Matthew 5:16
25. For the Lord your God is going with you! He will fight for you against your enemies, and he will give you victory.— Deuteronomy 20:4
FUNNY WORDS OF AFFIRMATION FOR HIM
As a good wife, it’s important to cultivate a good sense of humor to cheer your man up on a regular basis. If your spouse is unhappy, you won’t enjoy being around him.
The best thing you can do to lighten the mood is to make him smile amidst all the stress, anxiety, and worries. Here are some words of encouragement for him during hard times:
26. I love you more than my hot cup of coffee.
27. I know you will succeed at what you do because you’re a badass.
28. No matter what comes your way today, stay happy because it makes people crazy.
29. Life is better when you’re laughing. Give me that gorgeous smile of yours.
30. Keep going forward even if your pants wear off.
31. Be like a pineapple: stand tall, wear your crown, and be sweet on the inside.”
32. “If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.” – Betty Reese
33. My love, you are important, valued, smart, talented, worthy, and loved. Don’t allow your negative thoughts to tell you otherwise. Just brush them aside and you’ll be fine.
34. One day everything will make perfect sense… So, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason!
35. Don’t worry about the future; just remember to live in the moment every single day.
36. I promise to stay with you until I’m too old to see you and too wrinkled to care about sunscreen.
LOVE AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUR HUSBAND
A happy husband makes a happy home so it’s crucial to empower your spouse with romantic words daily. Are you looking for words of affirmation for him in the morning to make his day cheerful?
These daily marriage affirmations are great for those days when you want to remind your husband of your sweet love.
37. Falling in love with you is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
38. Thank you for showing me that true love really exists.
39. I think you’ve captured my heart because you’re all I think about every day.
40. You’ve made my world so bright and colorful. Without you, life would be utterly miserable.
41. My favorite place to be is by your side always and forever. I love you.
42. You’ve made me the best version of myself with your unconditional love. Thank you for loving me fiercely!
43. Home is wherever you are and I’m so glad to be a part of your life.
44. I can never stop loving you even if I tried. I’m totally smitten with you, my love.
45. Thank you for loving me just the way I am even when I’m unlovable or at my worst.
46. As long as you’re with me, I believe everything will be okay. I just know it.
47. This is a daily reminder that your love is all I need every day of my life for eternity.
48. Being in love with you is the best feeling in the whole world and I wouldn’t trade it for anything else.
49. You have touched a part of my heart that no one else has ever been able to get to. I will love you forever.
DAILY AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUR HUSBAND
Life can be a struggle sometimes, especially when you’re trying so hard to achieve your dreams. Your husband may be battling with a lot of challenges at work but he won’t tell you.
As an excellent wife, it’s your job to do what you can to relieve his stress. If you’re looking for words of affirmation for a hard-working man, keep him motivated by sending him one of these daily affirmations for husband.
50. Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it. Choose your reactions carefully in every moment.– Charles R. Swindoll
51. The secret to success is hard work, determination, and persistence. Your breakthrough is just around the corner my love. Keep pushing!
52. A beautiful plant doesn’t grow without rain, dirt, and a lot of sunshine. When life gets hard, it means you’re on the right path.
53. I never had a moment’s doubt that I loved you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one, my reason for living.– Ian McEwan
54. “I love you every minute of my life; you’re my love and my life. Not all people are lucky to find the sense of their life. I am happy, cause I had found it when I met you – the love of my life.” – Rabindranath Tagore
55. Failures are the stepping stones to success. When you fall, get up and keep going forward; success will surely come.
56. You are a very talented person who can achieve anything you put your mind on. Don’t let life challenges drag you down in moments of weakness.
57. Every beat of my heart belongs to you, every ray of sunshine comes from you, and all the air that I breathe, I breathe for you.
58. I choose you as my life partner. And I’ll keep choosing you every day. Without pause, without doubt, in a heartbeat, I choose you always and forever.
59. You are stronger than you think. Don’t believe anything less!
I’ve given you a comprehensive words of affirmation list you can use to encourage your husband.
Although using words of affirmation to show love is a great idea, the best way to make your husband happy is to speak his love language.
If you don’t know his main love language, be a better wife by finding out in Dr. Gary Chapman’s book on The 5 Love Languages and using it on a regular basis.
Make it a daily habit to help your husband maintain a positive mindset by showering him with good words of affirmation.