Finding the right person is the greatest desire of anyone who wants to love and be loved.
When you find your soulmate, your whole world changes and you feel like nothing else matters except your love.
One of my favorite quotes about finding the right person is by Marvin Gaye “Marriage is miserable unless you find the right person that is your soulmate and that takes a lot of looking.”
Whether you’re still searching for the one or you’ve found the right person for you, these romantic love quotes can inspire you to believe in true love.
50 BEST QUOTES ABOUT FINDING THE RIGHT PERSON
Love is the most beautiful feeling in the whole world and it can change your life forever.
When you find the right person, your heart skips a beat and you feel like you can conquer the world.
If you’re looking for some inspiration, here are some of the best quotes about finding the right person for you:
1. There is nothing sweeter than finding the right person to love and cherish and to share your hopes and dreams with.— Mary Lydon Simonsen
2. Keep an open mind. The right person coming to you at the right time will change everything you ever thought was true.— Kate McGahan
3. Once you’re truly happy with yourself alone, that’s when you are safe to find the right person to spend the rest of your life with.— Tyler Perry
4. The right person will never make you feel lonely. Even when they are not physically present, you will feel their love radiating inside you.
5. Anybody can fall for your body or your money but the right person will fall for your heart and your soul.
6. At your absolute best, you still won’t be good enough for the wrong person. At your worst, you’ll still be worth it to the right person.— Steve Maraboli
7. Loving someone is taking a constant risk with your emotions. When you find the right person, the one you know you want to be with, that person becomes worth the risk.— Monica Murphy
8. Never be afraid to let people go if they’re not right; often that’s the only way you can make room for the right person.— Stuart Wilde
9. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, and our sense of direction. When we’re two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we’ve found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.— Richard Bach
10. You don’t have to be the kind of beautiful that everyone can agree on. If the right person finds you beautiful, you win. You win forever.— Rainbow Rowell
11. Believe that when something is meant to be, it will happen. In God’s time. At the right moment. For the best reason. With the right person.— Rita Zahara
12. When you find the one who makes you feel like you’re not just the only person in the whole world but the whole world in a person, do not let this person go. For this is true love.
13. When you’re with the right person, you will know. Every aspect of your life will blossom beautifully, and trust me, that person will be worth the wait.— Toni Payne
14. The right person is not the one who promises you the stars and beyond, but the one who wants to cherish you while you walk the lowly earth.
15. Marriage is a wonderful institution, provided you meet the right person and you be the right person.— Pooja Bhatt
16. If you want to find the right person in your life, be the right person. If you want to see a change in the world, become the change you want to see.— Deepak Chopra
17. You have to be with the right person. It’s so much more important to meet the right person, whether you’re married or not than it is to get married and get a divorce.— Joanna Garcia
18. Being in a successful marriage is no different than being cast in a successful movie. It’s all about who you pick; in that first moment, did you pick the right person? I think you need to pick somebody who’s more interested in being married than in getting married.— Rob Lowe
19. Finding the right person can be so hard that often when a person finally finds someone she or he is comfortable with, she or he just makes it work.— Chirlane McCray
20. Any place can be romantic if you’re there with the right person. Being able to travel well with a partner is a great read into whether you can make it as a couple.— Margaret Brennan
21. When it comes to your partner, you have to choose the right person, knowing you can live with them for the rest of your life, learn from each other and grow in every way.— Shamita Shetty
22. Being with the right person cannot solve all your life’s problems, on the other hand, being with the wrong one can create many.— Luigina Sgarro
23. It’s better to spend years finding the right person than to spend your whole life with the wrong person.
24. It may be an old cliche, but I think true love will last; it has no end. But finding the right person is a very difficult thing.— Bruce Forsyth
25. The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.— Julia Child
SHORT QUOTES ABOUT FINDING THE RIGHT PERSON
When true love knocks on your door, it signifies that you have found the one.
If you’re finding it difficult to wait for your soulmate, here are a few short quotes about finding the right person in your life to keep your hope alive:
26. Love will come, it just takes the right person.— Carissa Kohne
27. Home is any four walls that enclose the right person.— Helen Rowland
28. It just clicks when you meet the right person.— Mohit Raina
29. Marriage is not about age; it’s about finding the right person.— Sophia Bush
30. You feel that there is an avalanche coming when you meet the right person.— Shakira
31. When I find the right person, nothing else will matter, but I’m prepared to kiss a lot of frogs.— Sam Smith
32. Ultimately, I believe the only secret to a happy marriage is choosing the right person.— Michelle Pfeiffer
33. So I think you have to marry for the right reasons and marry the right person.— Anne Bancroft
34. I am a fan of marriage and a fan of being committed to the right person.— Joan Collins
35. Happy relationships depend not on finding the right person, but on being the right person.— Eric Butterworth
36. The right person for you will always go out of their way to show you they want you in their life.
37. Sometimes we get our hearts broken, only to have the right person come along to mend them.— Adriana Trigiani
38. Anyone can be physically appealing but the right one will stimulate your soul and light up places where darkness lurks.
39. Being with the right person is effortless, you won’t have to be anyone but yourself with them.
40. To experience true joy in life, you must find the right person to share the joy with.
41. The right person is beyond the one who you fall for. The right person is the one who catches you.
42. If you are with the right person, it brings out the best version of you.— Beyonce Knowles
43. You’ll never find the right person if you can’t let go of the wrong one.— Heywood U. Cuddleme
44. What we wait a lifetime to experience with the wrong person, we can achieve in one moment with the right person.
45. Success in marriage is more than finding the right person: it is being the right person.— Robert Browning
46. It doesn’t matter when you get married as long as it is the right person.— Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck
47. To find the right person, you must first BE the right person.— Merrill Markoe
48. If you love the wrong one so much, just imagine how much you can love the right one.— Brandon Stanton
49. The right man in your life will fly across the world to say hello, instead of saying goodbye.— Shannon L. Alder
50. It’s getting the right person that’s the challenge.— Bob Schieffer
It’s tough finding the right person to love; you may have to go through a few wrong relationships before meeting your soulmate.
These finding the right person quotes can help you stay hopeful about love and life.
And once you find the one, your entire world will be completely transformed and you’ll experience pure bliss.
If you haven’t found the right person for you, keep searching, and don’t lose hope because the wait is definitely worth it.
It may sound cliche but you’ll understand when you find that special someone who’ll sweep you off your feet and never let you go.
About The Author
Jennifer Dagi is happily married to her best friend and the love of her life. As a relationship coach, she is passionate about helping couples build healthy and happy relationships.
She strongly believes communication and intimacy are important in building a successful relationship.
Join her on a fabulous journey to improve your love life one step at a time and don't forget to subscribe for weekly blog updates.